Directions to our Farm
Please read all of the directions.
Directions to Mountain Lodge Farm from Seattle/Tacoma:
1. Take 1-5 South.
2. Take exit 127 onto WA-512 East towards Puyallup. Coming onto the exit merge left onto WA-512 East.
3. Take exit for Highway 7 (signs to Mt Rainier and Pacific Lutheran University).
4. Make a right onto Pacific Ave. This will put you onto Highway 7 (also called Pacific Ave, changes later to Mountain Highway).
5. After 15 miles turn right onto Dean Kreger Rd E
6. In 2.2 miles turn left onto Roedomsky Rd E.
7. In 0.9 miles turn right onto Tahoma View Dr. E
8. Entrance to Nisqually River Forest will now be in front of you.
9. Behind the mailboxes there is a keypad, call Mountain Lodge Farm if you are coming in for Sunday Cheese Shop.
10. USE CODE 4866 FOR SUNDAY CHEESE SHOP. (Use code 4120 on open house days.)
11. After entering the gate take the first right onto 433rd St E.
12. Take the 4th left onto 37th Ave East.
13. Mountain Lodge farm is the first driveway on the left on 37th Ave East.
If the gate is closed you will need to buzz the farmhouse.
It will take you an hour from the Tacoma area to our farm, about 75-90 minutes from the airport, and longer from Seattle (traffic dependent).